Key Considerations for Mobility Programme Design
SIRVA University Retrospective | Approaches to Mobility Programme Design in Today’s Environment
SIRVA is pleased to share one in a series of presentations from our 2021 Virtual SIRVA University.
In this presentation, we will review the key considerations and trends in mobility programme design. Learn how to better leverage your data to drive your programme, while helping support cost savings initiatives without sacrificing the employee experience.
Key takeaways from the presentation:
- Apply key considerations and trends to programme design
- Maximise how data can drive your programme design
- Identify considerations for cost savings
- Evaluate the impact of duty of care on programme
- Kathy Burrows, Director, Global Advisory Services, SIRVA
- Jen White, Director, Global Advisory Services, SIRVA
For more content from SIRVA University, please email SIRVA.University@sirva.com or contact your dedicated representative.
For more information please see SIRVA’s Blog Disclaimer.