Group Move Management
Group Move Assistance Programme
Our Intern Management Programme provides a wide array of housing options to meet regionally-based, single-time and rotational needs. Our team facilitates all paperwork and manages reservations, deposits and direct billing to eliminate credit checks. We provide ongoing support to your interns and detailed reporting to our clients that let you fully analyse cost details and identify potential areas for improvement. SIRVA can provide varying levels of support based on budget and desire for outsourcing. In many cases, SIRVA can provide light counselling and process lump sum payments or reimbursements for partial coverage of costs.
- Identify the specific risks to your company and staff
- Create a group move policy (or policies) that considers unique tax and resource factors that are an inherent part of moving from state to state or country to country, while helping you achieve your target acceptance rates and budget goals
- Develop a communications plan that minimises the anxiety, fear and gossip that are inherent parts of announcing a group move
- Ramp up your group move management operation quickly
- Effectively assess individual candidate risks and potential cost concerns before they impact your budget
- Provide knowledgeable, on-site resources to assist your employees throughout every step of the process
- Foster strong acceptance rates by providing comprehensive, individualised information regarding new locations, communities and location benefits
- Keep your group move employees “whole” by ensuring the best possible home sale results
- Get your entire group move population settled into the new location, on-time and within budget
- Stringently monitor all programme costs to provide comprehensive reporting and assessment, while ensuring accurate tax application for your transferring employees
From creating onsite centres to training real estate agents and loan officers – we provide our clients with the resources, experience and tools you need to make your moves successful.
Planning a Group Move?
SIRVA’s consulting team brings extensive experience in the planning and execution of relocation activities as they relate to group moves, mergers and acquisitions. From site evaluation and cost analyses to policy design and development, our consultants assist our clients in all phases of planning and execution. Services can include:
- Cost control benefits and analyses
- Site comparison and analyses
- Cost of living analysis
- Employee and manager communication strategies
- Group move programme development
- Global workforce development and training
- Private surveys