Employees are able to get the most competitive loan rates and terms available, that meet their specific financial situations, when working with SIRVA Mortgage. While single-source lenders typically only offer their own products, SIRVA Mortgage, through our Multi-Lender Advantage, can offer over 200 products, programmes and rates from the nation’s largest lenders. This unmatched one-stop shopping experience allows us to find the best home financing solution to fit each employee’s needs, saving time and money – and delivering a stress-free relocation experience in the process.
Why Choose SIRVA Mortgage?
- Our professional and specialised team of mortgage consultants and advanced online technology provides a superior relocation lending experience for clients and their employees.
- SIRVA Mortgage is proud to have earned the highest average score from relocation managers in overall satisfaction amongst national competitors in the 2019 industry Trippel & Research Survey.
- Flexible policy options, including Direct Bill and No Closing Cost Loan (NCCL) as part of a Fixed Fee Bundle, allow mobility partners to choose the home-buyer benefits that best meet the needs of their organisations.
- SIRVA Mortgage’s unique service delivery model offers more convenience and flexibility to transferees by using one simple application to access more than 200 lending programmes – including low down payment options.
- Dedicated Mortgage Consultants that are designated Certified Relocation Professionals (CRP) provide personalised assistance, including an in-depth needs analysis, pre-approval and mortgage consultation to help your employees make the right financial decisions.
- SIRVA also provides valuable step-by-step guidance to US inbound international employees that don’t have a credit history in the USA and require special consideration.
Mortgage Programme Types Offered
As a national lender, SIRVA Mortgage can offer a variety of home loan programmes to fit a relocating employee’s needs. Mortgage programmes include:
- Fixed rate loans at 10-, 15-, 20-, and 30-year terms
- Jumbo loans (loan amounts greater than $484,350 at this writing)
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- VA and FHA loans
- Medical professional/doctor loans
- First-time home buyer
Our simplified mortgage process and technology create an experience your employees can trust, from pre-approval consultation to closing.
Future Home Benefits
The SIRVA Future Home Benefits programme prepares renters to be in the best possible position when they are ready to purchase homes. Designed to maximise the relocation experiences of non-homeowners or short-term renters looking to settle themselves in the new area before buying a new house, this programme provides access to the same professionals that help homeowners through their relocations. In addition to providing home buying tips and guides, Future Home Benefits gives renters without home purchase benefits an opportunity to earn rewards for using all or a part of the services available through SIRVA.