Specialized solutions for small-volume, select moves
Are you new to relocation or relocate employees only occasionally? Do you need to move a new hire or key talent soon and are searching for a reputable relocation management company to provide support?
Sirva’s Advantage programme caters to professionals whose organisations move a handful of employees per year and want to provide superior service. Our Advantage team members provide expert counselling and mirror your corporate culture for a truly seamless relocation experience.
We’d be happy to help you.
Did you know 65% of Sirva’s clients move fewer than 50 employees per year?
That’s right! Our Sirva Advantage experts provide guidance and strategic relocation solutions to those that are:
|HR or Sourcing professionals charged with relocation|
|New to mobility and don’t know where to turn|
|In immediate need of corporate relocation assistance|
|Moving an executive, a small group of new hires, or other key talent infrequently|
|Concerned about compliance, cost, complexity, and culture|
If any of this describes you, our Sirva Advantage team can help!
DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND.
Advantage is a distinct division within our operations. You will have a dedicated team whose focus is supporting relocation programmes for companies just like yours, while benefiting from Sirva's global reach and expertise serving clients across industries, geographies, and relocation programme sizes.
Your Advantage team will guide you through tailoring our solutions to align with your company’s goals, responsive to your relocation volume fluctuations. From implementation to ongoing support, we will move at your pace.
Your employees will receive
- A dedicated team, knowledgeable about your company’s programme
- A complete menu of bundled or a la carte global relocation services
- Global reach and local support, with 24/7 service coverage
- Unmatched global relocation supply chain
Technology and Reporting
- Innovative technology for enhanced employee experience
- Comprehensive programme performance reporting
Compliance and Transparency
- Transparent pricing commensurate with service selection
- Ongoing programme compliance management
- Policy review, benchmarking, and development
- Regulatory compliance and risk mitigation
Quick and Easy Start Up
- Abbreviated service agreements
- Accelerated programme implementation