A few things to know about this blog
This Blog is designed to provide a forum where a wide range of ideas and issues can be posted and discussed issues to help make readers aware of important industry developments and share and learn from each other’s experiences and information SIRVA’s goal is to promote collaboration and innovation among publishers in an appropriate manner taking account of anti-trust and competitive issues. SIRVA’s blog is always in transition. The information that is published today might not be valid at a later time There may be links to relevant items on the Internet, however SIRVA is not endorsing, promoting or recommending any such site
In order to achieve these goals, all participants in this Blog are required to comply with the following are the terms and conditions of participation ("Terms and Conditions"). In the event that any participant fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, such participant may be denied the right to further access and participate in the blog.
This blog may only be used for the following purposes:
- To provide a common forum for discussing employee relocation and mobility related issues
- To foster best practices and share general information and relevant experiences related to key and topical issues in employee relocation and mobility
- There may be no discussion or sharing of information about individual situations or other business transactions, pricing, individual company business plans, market shares, or other information that may implicate anti-trust, confidentiality or employee privacy considerations.
- To act as an alerting mechanism for readers to learn of relevant new developments
- All postings shall be of an informational nature and for informational purposes only. Commercial use or any other unauthorized use of this blog is prohibited. Do not use this blog to solicit or conduct business, including the direct or indirect marketing of users' products or services, in any manner. This blog may not be used to provide information, materials, products or services in exchange for compensation of any kind.
The posting party grants SIRVA and users of this blog a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit and print such information or material without payment to or further permission of the posting party.
Users may not
- Post any defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, abusive, profane, threatening, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive or illegal information or material, and do not utilize this blog in any illegal manner.
- Post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Use any words, logos or other marks that would infringe upon the trademark, service mark, certification mark or other intellectual property rights of the owners of such marks without the permission of such owners.
- Post any confidential information or any information that would infringe upon the proprietary, privacy or personal rights of others. If you are using images that are not yours, then your post must indicate such.
- post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or other computer code or files designed to interrupt, herm, delete, or otherwise interfere with or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Forge "headers" or otherwise manipulate identifiers in your post in an attempt to disguise, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity.
- Utilize this blog in any manner that violates federal or state antitrust laws or other laws prohibiting anticompetitive practices. Users may not post any information regarding specific prices or fees charged or paid, and do not post any information concerning prices, pricing practices, discounts, or other terms or conditions of sale either obtained by or offered to another entity as well as any information concerning market shares, salaries, costs, sales territories, profit margins, or encouraging the selection or rejection of customers or suppliers.
SIRVA accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this blog by others. All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. SIRVA makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. This blog is not to be taken as fact or absolute. Use of any advice, tips, techniques and recommendations are done at the reader’s discretion and SIRVA is not responsible or liable for any such use. This blog is not intend malign anyone or thing and there is no intention to do harm to others.
SIRVA reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the blog for inappropriate postings and approve and or remove any posting on this site in its sole and complete discretion. Postings may be examined, recorded, copied, censored, deleted or used for authorized purposes. Use of the blog, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to such monitoring. However, SIRVA does not undertake editorial control of postings or comments. SIRVA reserves the right to terminate, without prior notice, blog access of any user who does not abide by these guidelines. SIRVA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue this blog with or without notice, and shall not be liable to any party for such modification, suspension or discontinuance.