The Sirva Temporary Corporate Housing Advantage
Sirva places significant emphasis establishing credibility with relocating employees and reducing client costs through our Corporate Housing division.
Working closely with temporary housing companies, Sirva Corporate Housing manages a nationwide provider database that provides clients unique access to top services, competitively priced units, and unparalleled housing choices. Our specialized bidding process combines volume leveraged pricing with our expertise in negotiating terms to offer high-quality temporary accommodations at competitive rates.
Temporary Corporate Housing Assistance
Flexible Short-Term Housing Options
Whether your employees are on an extended business trip, awaiting permanent housing, in training, or working as interns, Sirva offers short-term housing options to fit your needs. We own corporate housing in the U.S. and have a strong network of premier partners in Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. Worldwide, we can help employees find and secure temporary accommodations with services ranging from property previews and furniture rental to lease negotiation.
Our dedicated team of temporary corporate housing specialists can develop and manage a comprehensive housing solution for your business. These services fold seamlessly into your existing relocation program, enhancing the employee experience as well as bottom-line results.
Enjoy the competitive pricing and service that come with our status as a volume buyer. Using our automated, rapid response system, Sirva opens each request to bids from all network properties in the market. We offer your employees quality short-term housing options.
Temporary Accommodations and Services
Sirva offers a variety of temporary accommodations and services, including:
- Initial needs assessment and collaboration with the local supplier
- Community orientation overview and tour (for long-term housing)
- Desktop property search to narrow down available short-term housing options based on needs assessment
- Accompanied home finding tour (for long-term housing)
- Selection of appropriate property and facilitation of all lease and deposit requirements
- Coordination of move-in and move-out services
- Management of other key destination services such as household goods relocation
- Expense management, including direct billing to Sirva if required
Through our tenancy management program, we manage the entire tenancy process from an objective stance, providing guidance and resources for services from property sourcing and lease negotiation to moving out. Assistance under this program includes:
- Lease/rent negotiations
- Coordination of documentation and facilitation of down payments and deposits
- Move-in coordination such as utility hook-up and furniture rental
- Full property inspection during move-in to document conditions of the home by our inventory clerk
Additional Departure Services
- Coordination of maintenance and repairs on the relocating employee’s behalf
- Facilitation of lease payments
- Arrangement of lease renewals or management of tenancy termination and exit
- Negotiation of fair dilapidation charges and deposit collection
- Management of any other moving-out services
Assignment Consultant Assistance
The consultant coordinates all services and payments for temporary accommodations under the tenancy management program. In addition to initial contract negotiation and maintenance, support includes negotiations with the landlord or the letting agent over any extension or reduction to the term of the tenancy.
The consultant also provides advice on dilapidations, especially how to minimize them as the end of the tenancy approaches and professional cleaning is arranged after the employee has vacated. Using a formal needs assessment and interviews to isolate appropriate properties, the global assignment consultant assists the family in screening facilities, executing lease agreements, coordinating moving dates, and arranging for other assistance as needed.
Furniture Rental for Temporary Accommodations
Sirva can coordinate the rental of furniture and appliances in the destination location on behalf of your employees and transferring families. We use our volume buying power to negotiate sizeable discounts, which means you can benefit from the lowest rates available. Although the delivery of rental furniture can vary by country and location, our consultants attempt to align furniture delivery the relocating employee's arrival dates.
Our preferred providers offer several packages for the employee to choose from based on their policy parameters. Typically, employees can expect to receive similar accommodations as they would in a corporate furnished apartment.