When selling a home is not an option or not preferred by your employees, Sirva's Property Management option can be a viable alternative. Your employees have the freedom to decide what solution is right for them – and our team can seamlessly integrate these choices into your existing relocation program.
Wide Range of Property Management Solutions
When an employee elects to maintain ownership of his/her home, we can assist by becoming a landlord or overseeing properties that they prefer to leave vacant. Our extensive portfolio of property management services provides them with the peace of mind that comes from knowing even the smallest details are expertly handled — from rent collection to snow removal or pool upkeep.
Focus on Productivity
With a single point of contact for both you and your employees, everyday concerns receive prompt attention. Instead of worrying about property back home, they can keep their minds on performing in their new roles.
Property Management Services
Sirva provides full property management services in conjunction with our preferred providers. Our menu of services includes:
Leasing Services and Tenant Relations
- Property marketing--including comparative market analysis, pre-qualifying local listing agents, and facilitation of tenant screenings and application processes
- Coordinating the lease process--including addressing early termination clauses, managing associated rental security deposits, and facilitating lease extensions or departures
- Tenant relations and retention--including an emergency hotline (available 24/7) and coordination of repairs and maintenance appointments
- Managing maintenance and repairs, including obtaining competitive bids, placing orders, monitoring work, and processing vendor payments
- Documenting property condition at initial homeowner departure and tenant move-in, and again upon tenant move-out and homeowner return
- Conducting property walk-throughs – weekly for vacant properties and quarterly for occupied properties – and reporting on property condition