Key Considerations in the US Housing Market
SIRVA University Retrospective | US Real Estate Market: Boom or Bust
SIRVA is pleased to share one in a series of presentations from our 2021 Virtual SIRVA University.
The US Real Estate market is at an all-time high. With little inventory, low mortgage rates and eager buyers how long will this last? In this presentation we will walk you through current market conditions, compare and contrast to previous housing booms and help you shape your future policies.
Key takeaways from the presentation:
- Understand the current market conditions
- Apply these learnings to future relocation policy decisions
- Anne Bodin, SVP, North American Relo Operations, SIRVA
- Margaret DeLuca, Director of Real Estate Risk, SIRVA
- Cheryl Pfaffenberger, Director, Client Services, SIRVA Mortgage
For more content from SIRVA University, please email SIRVA.University@sirva.com or contact your dedicated representative.
For more information please see SIRVA’s Blog Disclaimer.