Spotlight on Duty of Care | Pulse Survey Results
2021 PULSE SURVEY
Pre- and Post-Pandemic Considerations
The concept of duty of care, generally defined as an organization’s responsibility to protect its employees and ensure their safety and security, has been growing in importance in recent years and was already on the radar of most organizations.
The COVID-19 pandemic brought duty of care into sharper focus and generated higher visibility for mobility programs and mobility practitioners.
SIRVA conducted a pulse survey to explore how organizations approached duty of care before and during the COVID-19 pandemic, how organizations are listening more closely to their employees, and what the future of mobility programs may look like.
Our insights are based on the feedback from 116 mobility practitioners from organizations of all sizes and industry sectors. SIRVA would like to thank and acknowledge all of the companies who participated in this pulse survey.
- Pre-Pandemic Duty of Care Support and Current State Support
- Top Challenges of Increased Duty of Care Support
- Employee Requests: Top Three Areas of Support
- Adding New Provisions to Support Post-Pandemic Mobility
- Top Areas of Increased Support
- How Organizations Approaching Mobility Policy Changes
- Future of Remote Work
- and much more!