SIRVA LAUNCHES NEW CONNECT HR PORTAL
by SIRVA Communications
This update reflects the biggest major release to the platform since 2013
CHICAGO — (November 28, 2017)— SIRVA, Inc., an industry-leading global relocation and moving services provider, today unveiled its most significant update to date to its SIRVA Connect HR Portal. Available immediately, this release is the culmination of customer input and the latest in technology design best practices. Highlights include:
- 200+ enhancements
- Clean new “look & feel”
- Major emphasis on usability and user experience
- Responsive design to support the customer’s platform of choice (desktop, mobile, tablet)
“As a leader in global mobility services, SIRVA is continuously innovating to improve the relocation process for our clients and their people,” said Deborah Balli, President, Global Relocation Services. “Our newly redesigned platform provides enhanced access to critical information and a new level of transparency and fluidity throughout the entire relocation process, greatly improving the experience for everyone involved.”
John Kirk, Chief Information and Technology Officer, added, “Our technology platform is reflective of our value proposition and these enhancements continue SIRVA’s commitment to provide our clients and their people with specialized relocation technology that delivers greater efficiency, flexibility and control. Our enhancements offer a technology solution to today’s top relocation challenges.
About SIRVA, Inc.
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security for customers.
Carissa Felger/Mike DeGraff
Sard Verbinnen & Co
- SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving Places 1st, 2nd and 3rd for Best Vendor Partnership - Relocation Management Company at the 2018 FEM EMMA Awards Jun 4, 2018
- SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving to be Acquired by Madison Dearborn Partners from Investors Led by Aurora Resurgence May 22, 2018
- SIRVA Announces Recipients of 2017 Supplier-Partner Awards May 2, 2018