COVID-19 Reopening Matrix
Quarantine RequiredCOVID-19 Testing Requirements
• Negative COVID-19 antigen, LAMP, PCR and TMA test taken at most 48 hours before arrival, for all travelers aged 12 and over, including transiting travelers.
- Nationals and residents of Sweden are exempt from this requirement.
- Cross-border workers and students must present a test up to one week old.
- The test certificate must be in Swedish, English, Norwegian, Danish or French and must contain the traveler's name, test time, test type, test result and details of who issued the certificate. Quarantine Requirements
• There are no quarantine requirements.
• Government offices are operating normally.
• Applicants are advised to submit biometric data at a consular post, where these are still open, to ensure their applications progress despite current entry restrictions. This ensures expedited incountry processing once entry restrictions are lifted. Travel Restrictions
• Until January 31, 2022, entry is permitted for the following categories:
- Vaccinated travelers, fully vaccinated at least 14 days before entry with an EMA- or WHO emergency use-approved vaccine, and carrying a vaccination certificate issued in an approved country;
- Recovered travelers, recovered 11-180 days before entry, carrying an EU COVID Certificate of recovery;
- Travelers from Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Norway;
- Travelers from EU/Schengen Area/European Economic Area countries;
- EEA nationals or nationals of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or Vatican City, and their close family members;
- Swedish nationals; Sweden/EU permanent residents; Sweden/EEA residence permit holders; or travelers holding a long-term visa issued by Sweden, an EEA country, of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland or Vatican City; and their close family members;
- UK nationals and their family members with EU residence rights under the Withdrawal Agreement;
- Residents of countries ‘greenlisted’;
- Highly skilled workers whose work cannot be postponed or performed remotely;
- Individuals in transit;
- Students; and
- Essential staff, including healthcare, transport and cross-border workers; and those with urgent travel purposes; among limited other exceptions.
• Swedish border police are checking inbound travel across the Swedish-Norwegian, the Swedish-Finnish borders and on the Swedish side of the Öresund Bridge which connects Sweden and Denmark.
Home SearchCurrent services offered:
• Virtual, with limited face-to-face interaction
• Lease checks
• Check in/out: prior to move-in, the unit has been pre-inspected; latest health or medical certification of all incoming occupants which will state that occupant/s was never a suspected or probable case individual/s and has never been identified as positive COVID-19 case individual/s, if identified, submit result of negative RT-PCR as per DOH standard; mandatory wearing of facemask, body temperature screening and use of foot bath.
• Timelines (normal)
• Market availability; mobility is limited to verify available properties.
• Additional available services:
- Needs assessment calls
- Share housing market information.
- Share sample properties online.
- Conduct lease contract reviews and negotiations.
- Coordinate and assist in utilities set-up such as internet and cable.
- Provide school information.
- Coordinate temporary housing bookings.
- Provide information on bank accounts opening requirements.
- Provide information on local registration requirements.
Temporary AccommodationsNormal services continue.
• Normal services continue.
• High schools and universities remain closed.
General InformationNo information to report at this time.
Public TransportOperating as normal.
Household GoodsSurvey (Video/In-person)
• Yes, both
Packing/Delivery Services (After Customs Clearance) Available?
• Air: Normal services but high rates
• Sea: Normal services but high rates
• Normal services
Can packing/delivery take place without customer, or nominated representative?