Team Relocations Joins SIRVA
Team Relocations Is Now SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving!
SIRVA as a global leader in moving and relocation services offers unmatched global breadth and innovative technology, complementing Team Relocations' longstanding reputation for high quality moving and relocation solutions to some of the world's leading multinational organizations.
Our resources combine the unique talents and expertise of leaders across a broad scope of mobility-related services. This synthesis is a key part of our commitment to provide our clients and their employees with the best moving and relocation experience possible.
By combining Team Relocations with SIRVA, we offer 75 office locations worldwide with over 2,900 employees operating in 180+ countries. Customers benefit from our:
- End to End Service Delivery Model from departure to destination. We will help you with everything including visa and immigration, employee counseling and VIP services. Our relocation specialists are here to help.
- Client Advisory Services. We will work with you, according to your specific needs, to achieve more efficient and high-quality relocations. SIRVA offers a multitude of client financial services, from lump sum to expense management, which are designed to help ease the financial burden of relocating your employees. We can assist in compensation and payroll administrations, vendor management, intern management programs, group move management, and management reporting.
- Home and Mortgage Services. From home finding to tenancy management, we can help ease the process of moving and help relocating employees have one less thing to worry about.
- Moving Services. We can help you and your employees get to where they need to be. Whether moving to a new house, a new office or trying to relocate a pet, we have the resources to help make the process go as smoothly as possible for your employees.
- Technology Solutions. Our innovative and flexible technology solutions have been developed you and your employees in mind: easy-to-use, intuitive and helps to save time and resources, whilst enhancing reporting capabilities. We continue to invest in order to improve the relocation process for both mobility teams and relocating employees.
BrochuresMonday, September 14, 2020
When Should My Company Go Out to Bid? Insights on When and How to Create an Effective RFP/Tender
White Papers & GuidesThursday, September 3, 2020
Best Practices, Challenges, and Solutions for Conducting a Mobility RFP/Tender
White Papers & GuidesMonday, August 3, 2020
Impacts of COVID-19 on Internship Programs
Media & PublicationsMonday, July 27, 2020
RES Forum Report: Responsible & Sustainable Cross-Border Employment
Thursday, September 10, 2020
What Types of Questions Should I Include in My Mobility RFP/Tender?
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Avoiding the Rabbit Hole: A Better Solution for Creating a Relocation RFP/Tender
Monday, August 31, 2020
Hong Kong and the New Security Law: Impacts on Mobility
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
U.S. Housing Market Activity Increasing Since the Onset of COVID-19