Team Relocations Joins SIRVA
Team Relocations Is Now SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving!
SIRVA as a global leader in moving and relocation services offers unmatched global breadth and innovative technology, complementing Team Relocations' longstanding reputation for high quality moving and relocation solutions to some of the world's leading multinational organizations.
Our resources combine the unique talents and expertise of leaders across a broad scope of mobility-related services. This synthesis is a key part of our commitment to provide our clients and their employees with the best moving and relocation experience possible.
By combining Team Relocations with SIRVA, we offer 75 office locations worldwide with over 2,900 employees operating in 180+ countries. Customers benefit from our:
- End to End Service Delivery Model from departure to destination. We will help you with everything including visa and immigration, employee counseling and VIP services. Our relocation specialists are here to help.
- Client Advisory Services. We will work with you, according to your specific needs, to achieve more efficient and high-quality relocations. SIRVA offers a multitude of client financial services, from lump sum to expense management, which are designed to help ease the financial burden of relocating your employees. We can assist in compensation and payroll administrations, vendor management, intern management programs, group move management, and management reporting.
- Home and Mortgage Services. From home finding to tenancy management, we can help ease the process of moving and help relocating employees have one less thing to worry about.
- Moving Services. We can help you and your employees get to where they need to be. Whether moving to a new house, a new office or trying to relocate a pet, we have the resources to help make the process go as smoothly as possible for your employees.
- Technology Solutions. Our innovative and flexible technology solutions have been developed you and your employees in mind: easy-to-use, intuitive and helps to save time and resources, whilst enhancing reporting capabilities. We continue to invest in order to improve the relocation process for both mobility teams and relocating employees.
ReportsWednesday, November 16, 2022
Q3 2022 Housing Matters – Asia Pacific and the Middle East
White Papers & GuidesWednesday, October 12, 2022
Supporting Your Employees with the Best Relocation Technology
White Papers & GuidesTuesday, September 27, 2022
Three Ways Mobility Technology Can Supercharge Your Talent Development
White Papers & GuidesWednesday, September 14, 2022
Take Your Relocation Program to the Next Level with Advanced Reporting
Friday, February 3, 2023
Trigger Leads: What Are They and How Do They Affect Your Transferees?
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Conforming Loan Limit Increase for 2023: How it Impacts U.S. Transferring Employees
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Five Areas Mobility Programs Can Support Sustainability Initiatives
Friday, November 11, 2022
Supporting Relocating Employees in a Rising US Interest Rate Environment