Team Relocations Joins SIRVA
Team Relocations Is Now SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving!
SIRVA as a global leader in moving and relocation services offers unmatched global breadth and innovative technology, complementing Team Relocations' longstanding reputation for high quality moving and relocation solutions to some of the world's leading multinational organizations.
Our resources combine the unique talents and expertise of leaders across a broad scope of mobility-related services. This synthesis is a key part of our commitment to provide our clients and their employees with the best moving and relocation experience possible.
By combining Team Relocations with SIRVA, we offer 75 office locations worldwide with over 2,900 employees operating in 180+ countries. Customers benefit from our:
- End to End Service Delivery Model from departure to destination. We will help you with everything including visa and immigration, employee counseling and VIP services. Our relocation specialists are here to help.
- Client Advisory Services. We will work with you, according to your specific needs, to achieve more efficient and high-quality relocations. SIRVA offers a multitude of client financial services, from lump sum to expense management, which are designed to help ease the financial burden of relocating your employees. We can assist in compensation and payroll administrations, vendor management, intern management programs, group move management, and management reporting.
- Home and Mortgage Services. From home finding to tenancy management, we can help ease the process of moving and help relocating employees have one less thing to worry about.
- Moving Services. We can help you and your employees get to where they need to be. Whether moving to a new house, a new office or trying to relocate a pet, we have the resources to help make the process go as smoothly as possible for your employees.
- Technology Solutions. Our innovative and flexible technology solutions have been developed you and your employees in mind: easy-to-use, intuitive and helps to save time and resources, whilst enhancing reporting capabilities. We continue to invest in order to improve the relocation process for both mobility teams and relocating employees.
Media & PublicationsThursday, June 25, 2020
Pandemic Response: How RMCs coped with the outbreak of an unprecedented global pandemic
Media & PublicationsWednesday, June 24, 2020
SIRVA's Commitment to Addressing Social Injustice
White Papers & GuidesTuesday, June 16, 2020
Playbook for Mobility Management During Crises and Disasters
ReportsWednesday, April 1, 2020
Housing Matters | Market Snapshot - Asia Pacific & Middle East
Friday, June 26, 2020
Webinar: The Virtual Survey through the Eyes of the Transferee
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Managing the Unexpected Impacts of Extended Temporary Housing During COVID-19
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
The Benefits of Conducting a Mobility Program Review During COVID-19
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Visa and Immigration Update | Official Measures Taken to Expedite Work Permit Approvals for Foreigners in Shanghai During COVID-19