Team Relocations Joins SIRVA
Team Relocations Is Now SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving!
SIRVA as a global leader in moving and relocation services offers unmatched global breadth and innovative technology, complementing Team Relocations’ longstanding reputation for high quality moving and relocation solutions to some of the world’s leading multinational organisations.
Our resources combine the unique talents and expertise of leaders across a broad scope of mobility-related services. This synthesis is a key part of our commitment to provide our clients and their employees with the best moving and relocation experience possible.
By combining Team Relocations with SIRVA, we offer 75 office locations worldwide with over 2900 employees operating in 180+ countries. Customers benefit from our:
- End to End Service Delivery Model from departure to destination. We will help you with everything including visa and immigration, employee counselling and VIP services. Our relocation specialists are here to help.
- Client Advisory Services.We will work with you, according to your specific needs, to achieve more efficient and high-quality relocations. SIRVA offers a multitude of client financial services, from lump sum to expense management, which are designed to help ease the financial burden of relocating your employees. We can assist in compensation and payroll administration, vendor management, intern management programmes, group move management, and management reporting.
- Home and Mortgage Services. From home finding to tenancy management, we can help ease the process of moving and help relocating employees have one less thing to worry about.
- Moving Services. We can help you and your employees get to where they need to be. Whether moving to a new house, a new office or trying to relocate a pet, we have the resources to help make the process go as smoothly as possible for your employees.
- Technology Solutions.Our innovative and flexible technology solutions have been developed you and your employees in mind: easy-to-use, intuitive and helps to save time and resources, whilst enhancing reporting capabilities. We continue to invest in order to improve the relocation process for both mobility teams and relocating employees.
Reports21 February 2023
Q4 2022 Housing Matters - Asia Pacific and the Middle East
Reports16 November 2022
Q3 2022 Housing Matters – Asia Pacific and the Middle East
White Papers & Guides12 October 2022
Supporting Your Employees with the Best Relocation Technology
White Papers & Guides27 September 2022
Three Ways Mobility Technology Can Supercharge Your Talent Development
27 April 2023
Changes to Verification Requirements of the Singapore Employment Pass
21 April 2023
Expat Children and Their Role in Successful Global Mobility
13 April 2023
Singapore as a Relocation Destination: Understanding the ONE Pass
27 March 2023
Evolution of Duty of Care: Strategies for Relocation