System Message:


Knowledge Center   News & Media   About SIRVA   Contact Us   Blog   Login

Learn more about Corporate Relocation  CORPORATE RELOCATION

The GLOBAL mobility expertise you need all under one roof! As a worldwide provider of relocation and moving services, SIRVA has the solution.



Learn more about Corporate Relocation

Learn more about Consumer Solutions CONSUMER SOLUTIONS

End-to-End consumer moving solutions to make your relocation experience as smooth as possible. SIRVA makes it easy.



Learn more about Consumer Solutions

Learn more about Military and Government Solutions GOVERNMENT & MILITARY SOLUTIONS

SIRVA offers customized services to meet the diverse needs of government, civilian and military customers.

Trust SIRVA—a leader in relocation.

Learn more about Military and Government Solutions

Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Approach

Providing complete transparency into your total costs

Gaining clear insight into total corporate relocation costs is challenging. Typically, relocation services are procured based on service fees alone, which account for less than 3 percent of your total mobility program costs. The remaining 97 percent? It’s lost in the complex web of varying cost centers, unpredictable long-term costs and multiple vendors that obscure transparency.

Reducing Your Costs Begins With Transparency

Our TCO approach to relocation delivers a complete picture of the costs that both directly and indirectly impact your mobility budget, and gives you visibility into your costs throughout the entire process — from temporary living and home sale, to moving household goods and more.

By partnering with SIRVA, you are given systematic, hard data on the efficiency of each relocation dollar. With visibility into your mobility costs, we can partner with you to analyze your spending, identify savings opportunities and build an effective cost-containment solution. Once the best solution is built, we deliver on it. SIRVA’s TCO approach to relocation has demonstrated client savings of up to 15 percent on total mobility costs, while improving service quality.

SIRVA’s Total Cost of Ownership approach—driving cost savings and value to deliver the best mobility experience at the lowest total cost.




© 2002-2014 SIRVA, Inc.