Take Your Relocation Program to the Next Level with Advanced Reporting
It is said that knowledge is power, but how do you access and harness your data to maximize its use for your relocation program? You need reporting that provides the utmost control, visibility, and flexibility for your program which can, in turn, help you more easily manage your mobility costs.
Perhaps most importantly, you never want to be caught off guard about any aspect of your program. Being able to extract real-time information about your program quickly and easily to make informed business decisions and share with leadership is vital. Following are some key features you want to look for in an advanced relocation reporting solution.
Access to Real-Time Data & Reporting
Proactive insights and immediate access to data points on moments that matter in an employee’s relocation journey is important to HR managers. You need relocation reporting that provides both a dashboard view and the ability to take a deeper dive to uncover insights and share information within your organization at a moment’s notice. Several key areas to look for include:
- Real-time insights, data, and information that allow effective communication of your program details at any level, any time.
- Robust, flexible reporting with the ability to drill-down on program details and a wide range of data points.
- Ability to include data in your RMC’s data warehouse tying together historical data with new data so that everything is in one environment.
- Fast feedback loop that employs active listening, allowing access to real-time satisfaction for transferees and the ability for prompt course corrections.
Macro-Level and Individual Views
Advanced reporting can help proactively manage your mobility program with a dashboard that provides a snapshot of relocation costs and employee-level details. Look for reporting that does both.
- Customizable macro-level dashboard that gives an at-a-glance view of the entire mobility program and actionable tasks that keep you in control.
- Employee-level snapshot dashboard to help you stay updated at every step in an individual employee’s relocation and receive alerts identifying actions that need to be completed next.
How Does Advanced Reporting Help You Control Your Program?
Whatever the size of your relocation program, you need the best relocation reporting solution for flexibility, robustness, and scope of data points to provide next-level control and visibility of your entire program. A one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work for relocating your key talent, and it won’t work for your unique reporting needs either. You need advanced technology that can give you the confidence to always know the status of your overall program and key talent, so you never get caught by surprise.
An effective relocation reporting solution should provide you with the real-time insights your organization needs to be successful, including:
- Curated view of your entire program at your fingertips with a configurable dashboard for at-a-glance views on the program and the ability to drill deeper into details, including customizable analytics, cost monitoring, and planning.
- Customized reporting to measure and view what is important to your organization with the flexibility to change as your business and the needs of your employees evolves.
- Role-based security that helps protect the data and allows only the people that need to see the data to view it.
- Securely and seamlessly connecting your RMC, tax, and visa/immigration providers using APIs to tie all information together in one place, enhancing data quality and security.
To learn more about how advanced reporting can help you take control of your relocation program, please contact your SIRVA representative or email us at email@example.com.