Managing Your Remote Workforce
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in global changes to virtually every aspect of how we work, forcing companies to reconsider what their future workforce will look like – and how to move forward with a new model as circumstances dictate.
- What will that new model be?
- Should organizations ask employees to return to their physical offices?
- Is a fully remote model a better choice?
- What are the implications of a hybrid model, in which employees work from home part of the week and in the office for the remainder of that week?
- Can the business run effectively if employees work from home most of the time, but come to the office for meetings and presentations?
Ultimately, the answers to these questions will vary depending on business type, number of employees or business units, the size and footprint of the organization, company culture, and the organization’s tolerance for risk. The content that follows will address the benefits of moving to a remote work force, associated challenges and considerations, and guidance regarding establishing and managing a work-from-home program.