Is Your Relocation Program Working?
If your company's relocation program is exhibiting any of these five signs, it could mean that hidden inefficiencies are increasing costs and decreasing ROI:
1. Your policy application is inconsistent.
2. You're unsure why costs are increasing.
3. Your managers don't have a full program view.
4. You have no idea what you're spending.
5. Exception requests are piling up.
Learn more about these signs that your relocation program isn't working in our video:
Start Managing Your Mobility Costs
While cost management is a top priority among mobility stakeholders, the majority are unable to quantify their company's spend per relocating employee. Get our white paper, Controlling the Costs of Mobility, to explore the key influencers of mobility costs, overlooked contributors to mobility spend, and what companies are doing to control costs.