SIRVA Wins Four (4) 2017 Vendor of the Year Awards by Human Resources Magazine
by SIRVA Communications
Relocation & Moving Company Honored for its work in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore
SINGAPORE – (December 1, 2017) – SIRVA, Inc., an industry-leading global relocation and moving services provider, collected four awards, including “Best Mobility & Orientation Consultant” and “Best Relocation (Moving) Company”, in 2017’s HR Vendors of the Year ceremonies.
Attracting hundreds of entrants across over 30 HR service categories, HR Vendors of the Year, organized by Human Resources magazine, is one of the largest awards of its type, where senior HR professionals, directors and VP judges honor the very best service providers in the Asia region.
Category winners are selected after rigorous peer assessment on performance, product, people and perspective, including measures of client retention, commercial performance and staff satisfaction.
At three ceremonies hosted in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong during November:
- SIRVA won Silver in the category “Best Mobility & Orientation Consultant” in Malaysia
- In Singapore, SIRVA won Silver in the “Best Mobility & Orientation Consultant” category
- SIRVA won two Silver awards in Hong Kong; one in the “Best Mobility & Orientation Consultant” category and one for Allied Pickfords in “Best Relocation (Moving) Company”
Winners in these awards categories are recognized as dedicated to setting the benchmark for the highest standards of mobility and relocation services that support employees move with minimal business disruption, and reduce the burden on clients’ HR and mobility teams. In its entries, SIRVA focused on its innovative, business-led products, including SIRVA Traveler360, client partnerships and a number of positive community contributions.
Jacob George, President of SIRVA Asia and Middle East, commented: “The HR Vendors of the Year Awards identify and recognize the most trusted HR solution providers. Each of these four awards reflects our commitment to continuously raising the bar for seamless, end-to-end mobility services in Asia and globally. These successes are a vivid testament to our teams’ outstanding, ongoing efforts to guarantee the very highest standards of care to all our clients and their employees."
The HR Vendors of the Year awards round out a successful 2017 for SIRVA. As well as receiving acclaim in the APAC region, our global relocation and moving services have garnered further successes in awards around the world. Globally, SIRVA achieved the number one ranking in Trippel’s thirteenth annual International Relocation Managers’ Survey for integrity, quality of service and people among large relocation management companies.
About SIRVA, Inc.
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security for customers.
Carissa Felger/Mike DeGraff
Sard Verbinnen & Co
- SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving Places 1st, 2nd and 3rd for Best Vendor Partnership - Relocation Management Company at the 2018 FEM EMMA Awards Jun 4, 2018
- SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving to be Acquired by Madison Dearborn Partners from Investors Led by Aurora Resurgence May 22, 2018
- SIRVA Announces Recipients of 2017 Supplier-Partner Awards May 2, 2018