SIRVA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF TRAVELER360
by SIRVA Communications
Innovative Offering Provides a Complete Solution for Managing Frequent Business Travelers
CHICAGO — (October 4, 2016)— SIRVA, Inc., an industry-leading global relocation and moving services provider, today announced the launch of Traveler360, its comprehensive solution for identifying, tracking and managing the risks associated with frequent business travelers.
Traveler360 was created to bring new value to the talent mobility market. With ever-changing business and talent opportunities and challenges, a growing number of employees are commuting more frequently across borders or from state to state creating an expanding population of extended business travelers. Increasingly, human resources departments are underequipped to manage the complexity of extended business traveler assignments; particularly when it comes to risk management. Traveler360 provides companies with the ability to track and manage the increasing compliance challenges associated with extended business travel.
“Companies continue to redefine their relocation programs to meet business demands and provide greater flexibility for employees,” said George Parr, Chief Marketing Officer at SIRVA. “The rise of extended business travel coupled with a changing regulatory climate has increased scrutiny around tax and immigration compliance, which becomes a burden for corporations and relocating employees alike.”
With Traveler360, companies can identify, track and manage at-risk business travelers. This solution is unique because it is not limited to technology, and encompasses the full spectrum of services that are often required for extended business travelers, including policy and process design and implementation. The solution empowers companies with tools and resources to:
- Generate custom reports and alerts to identify and track travel risks
- Make informed business decisions to avoid potential penalties and business disruptions
- Develop the appropriate travel polices to manage extended business travel
- Provide a robust interface that enables employees to track their travel and monitor thresholds
“As a global leader in the mobility industry we not only provide the technology software, but also the advisory services necessary to build and maintain policies and processes that are the backbone of a compliant and efficient mobility program,” added Taryn Kramer, VP of Global Consulting. “Traveler360 leverages our deep global mobility expertise to minimize complexity and allows companies to seamlessly integrate business travelers into their current program.”
About SIRVA, Inc.
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security for customers.
Carissa Felger/Mike DeGraff
Sard Verbinnen & Co
- SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving Places 1st, 2nd and 3rd for Best Vendor Partnership - Relocation Management Company at the 2018 FEM EMMA Awards Jun 4, 2018
- SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving to be Acquired by Madison Dearborn Partners from Investors Led by Aurora Resurgence May 22, 2018
- SIRVA Announces Recipients of 2017 Supplier-Partner Awards May 2, 2018