SIRVA® Corporate Sustainability Philosophy
Corporate Sustainability holds an organization accountable for complying with social, ethical & environmental standards. It encompasses practices and strategies in these areas that meet the needs of business while strengthening global human and natural resources for the future success of our organization.
SIRVA is committed to enriching the lives of our associates as well as the communities in which we operate through our corporate sustainability policies. Our commitment to being an outstanding corporate citizen includes:
- Reducing our carbon footprint and protecting our environment
- Promoting diversity in the workplace and partnering with diverse suppliers
- Developing and engaging associates to increase their levels of satisfaction and commitment to our organization
- Advocating and supporting a safe and healthy work environment
- Acting with integrity and adhering to the highest ethical standards as outlined in the SIRVA Code of Conduct
- Leading philanthropic and volunteer activities to give back to the communities in which we operate
By adhering to our corporate sustainability policies and procedures, SIRVA is investing in the long-term environmental, economic and social health of our organization as well as our associates. Developing and following these practices will ensure we become an industry leader, not only in Relocation, but Corporate Sustainability as well.