SIRVA University Retrospective | APAC Domestic Relocation: Key Considerations to Relocate Employees with In-Country Support
SIRVA is pleased to share one in a series of presentations from our 2021 Virtual SIRVA University.
In the current COVID-19 pandemic climate, domestic relocation has become a significant driver behind mobility due to the focus on local talent sourcing, cost containment and travel restrictions. Organisations are challenged to make significant changes to adapt their mobility strategies and polices from international relocation to intra-country moves in Asia Pacific. With APAC’s rich culture and immensely diverse customs and practices, SIRVA will provide practical best practices and considerations to take when embarking on a domestic relocation in APAC, while highlighting country-specific nuances through regional case studies.
Key takeaways from the presentation:
- Identify the challenges of domestic relocation
- Define population and assignment types suited for domestic relocation
- Understand best practices when designing a domestic relocation policy
- Formulate key strategies to adapt a global policy fit for country
- Learn country-specific nuances through the lens of regional case studies
- Jay Arcega, Director Global Account Management, SIRVA
- Arabelle Chaw, Director Global Account Management, SIRVA
- Calvin Chin, Director Global Account Management, SIRVA
For more content from SIRVA University, please email SIRVA.University@sirva.com or contact your dedicated representative.
For more information please see SIRVA’s Blog Disclaimer.