Team Relocations Joins SIRVA
Team Relocations Is Now SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving!
SIRVA as a global leader in moving and relocation services offers unmatched global breadth and innovative technology, complementing Team Relocations’ longstanding reputation for high quality moving and relocation solutions to some of the world’s leading multinational organisations.
Our resources combine the unique talents and expertise of leaders across a broad scope of mobility-related services. This synthesis is a key part of our commitment to provide our clients and their employees with the best moving and relocation experience possible.
By combining Team Relocations with SIRVA, we offer 75 office locations worldwide with over 2900 employees operating in 180+ countries. Customers benefit from our:
- End to End Service Delivery Model from departure to destination. We will help you with everything including visa and immigration, employee counselling and VIP services. Our relocation specialists are here to help.
- Client Advisory Services.We will work with you, according to your specific needs, to achieve more efficient and high-quality relocations. SIRVA offers a multitude of client financial services, from lump sum to expense management, which are designed to help ease the financial burden of relocating your employees. We can assist in compensation and payroll administration, vendor management, intern management programmes, group move management, and management reporting.
- Home and Mortgage Services. From home finding to tenancy management, we can help ease the process of moving and help relocating employees have one less thing to worry about.
- Moving Services. We can help you and your employees get to where they need to be. Whether moving to a new house, a new office or trying to relocate a pet, we have the resources to help make the process go as smoothly as possible for your employees.
- Technology Solutions.Our innovative and flexible technology solutions have been developed you and your employees in mind: easy-to-use, intuitive and helps to save time and resources, whilst enhancing reporting capabilities. We continue to invest in order to improve the relocation process for both mobility teams and relocating employees.
2020 COVID-19 Guide and Checklist for Remobilisation
This document will explore the decisions and challenges specific to COVID-19 that mobility programmes are facing, offer insight into factors that should be considered when designing a remobilisation strategy, and provide checklists to consider throughout the process.
Download the Guide
- Global Mobility
- Policy & Procedures
- Europe | Middle East | Africa
10 September 2020
What Types of Questions Should I Include in My Mobility RFP/Tender?
08 September 2020
Avoiding the Rabbit Hole: A Better Solution for Creating a Relocation RFP/Tender
31 August 2020
Hong Kong and the New Security Law: Impacts on Mobility
19 August 2020
US Housing Market Activity Increasing Since the Onset of COVID-19