Oversight and Management of all Vendors
SIRVA delivers complete, customised assignment management solutions that improve assignee experiences, streamline administration, reduce risk exposure and provide full transparency in relocation costs.
As the single point of coordination for each individual assignee, a dedicated Assignment Coordinator manages a range of services and provides information on individual assignment status, as well as managing the companies complete mobility program.
The entire process is supported with state-of-the-art technology that can cost, record, track and report on every aspect of an assignment, enabling clients to access information in any part of the world at any time.
SIRVA’s vendor management services can include coordination of any or all of the following:
- Visa and immigration requirements
- Health insurance requirements
- Taxation requirements (both initial and ongoing)
- Origin services (including home sale assistance and departure assistance)
- Removals management (including household goods, vehicles, pets, packing and unpacking services)
- Travel, airport pick-ups, hire cars and temporary accommodation
- Destination services (including orientation, home search, home purchase assistance, school search and settling in services)
- Cross-cultural services
- Security briefings
- Ongoing expatriation requirements for the life cycle of secondment
- Repatriation requirements (which may involve any or all of the above services in reverse)
- All invoices related to the provision of the above services
SIRVA can provide centralised assignment management services from our Asia Pacific centre of excellence in Australia or we can provide coordination services through a regional hub model, within teams from regions around the world that can service your assignees locally in locations such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur and many more.